A1. Hillsdale Counter-Clockwise Loop
Map drawn with
OpenOffice.org Draw by John Miller.
Not a TriMet map! Click to enlarge.
- Take Terwilliger from L&C all the way to Barbur.
- Crosses the Terwilliger Bridge over I5.
- Continues on Terwilliger to Capitol Hwy.
- Turns west (left) onto Capitol Hwy into Hillsdale Town Center.
- Stops along Hillsdale Town Center, Wilson High School.
- Goes to the west end of Hillsdale, turns left onto Bertha.
- Takes Bertha south-easterly to Burlingame TC.
- Turns east (left) on Barbur, goes short way to Terwilliger.
- Turns south (right) to cross Terwilliger Bridge.
- Goes back to the college on Terwilliger Blvd, Palater, ...
Timing: The loop from Terwilliger & Taylor's Ferry (TER+TF) and back again is about 10-12 minutes.
The one-way time from the college to TER+TF is max 7 minutes.
The a total time would be 11.5 + 14 = 25.5 minutes, not counting stops and a layover.
Hillsdale Counter-Clockwise Loop
The time getting to Wilson HS is shorter than Alt #2 because it goes there first, more directly.
#39 could stop (lay over) at Burlingame Transit Center, above FRED MEYER on the way back to to college.
The stop behind FRED MEYER is a bit of a haul from the front door.
In Hillsdale, students would need to cross Capitol Hwy to get to Wilson High School.
Back to the Line 39 Home Page