Ideas and Items of interest that I have worked on over the years. Not all on the web (yet)!
- Langford's Problem
- "The B-Machine"
- Isometric Flowgraphs that combine information and control flow
- Structured Programming Templates
- Simulations of gravitational attraction, electric charges attraction & repulsion, etc.
- Simulations of simple card games (no strategy), simple board games.
- Two-Player board games such as Battleships, Othello.
Old Reference Material
Back to John Miller's Home Page
January 14, 2007