A10. Two Way Route, Via Terwilliger
Map drawn with
OpenOffice.org Draw by John Miller.
Not a TriMet map! Click to enlarge.
- Bus leaves Lewis & Clark College.
- Travels Palatine Hill Road to Palater to Terwilliger.
- Continues along Terwilliger past Taylor's Ferry.
- Crosses the Terwilliger Bridge over I5.
- Turns west (left) onto Barbur.
- Stops in front of Fred Meyer at current #12, #1, #39, 65X stop.
- Turns right into Custer (Burger King).
- Turns right at 13th to get up to Bertha.
- Turns left on Bertha and procedes past Vermont to Bertha Court.
- Turns right into Bertha Court and procedes to Capitol Hwy.
- Turns east (right) onto Capitol Hwy into Hillsdale Town Center.
- Stops along Hillsdale Town Center. Wilson High School Students could deboard here, or stay on board for later stop.
- Turns around in Hillsdale by going up Sunset Blvd and around the Library and back onto Captitol Hwy.
See Hillsdale Turnaround on the
- Stops on Capitol at Sunset. Wilson Students definitely deboard here.
- Goes back to the west end of Hillsdale and crosses the Capitol bridge over Bertha.
- Continues up Capitol to Vermont, and turns sharp left onto Vermont.
See Capitol-Vermont Left Turn on the
- Goes downhill on Vermont to Bertha.
There are three #1-Vermont stops on this segment of Vermont.
- Takes Bertha south-easterly to Burlingame "Transit Center" behind (above) Fred Meyer.
- Turns east (left) on Barbur, goes short way to Terwilliger.
- Turns south (right) to cross Terwilliger Bridge.
- Goes back to the college on Terwilliger Blvd, Palater, ...
Back to the Line 39 Home Page